Saturday, January 19, 2008

Memory Lane

I thought it would be nice to add a few old pics into the mix, especially since I'm not oft to carry my digital camera around with me. I could use my camera phone, but since I don't have a data plan (see my other blog for the rant on that!), it costs too much to email them. So, I'm mixing it up a bit.

This photo was taken at Jennifer's bridal shower in May of '04, clockwise from top, Colleen, Jill, Jen and me. I had only moved to Kansas a week before, but flew back to New Hampshire for her shower. She was very surprised as I pretended I wasn't going to make it. We had a wonderful day. Since this photo was taken, both Colleen and Jill have married and Colleen has expanded her family. I'm the old spinster of the group. :)

1 comment:

Yamashiro Kato said...

I notice you are the only one with a drink in her hand.