Sunday, January 27, 2008

Birthday Party Hang Over

Last night I went out for my birthday (since it's actually today I figured it'd be easier to have the actual day to recover). We had a really good time. Ate dinner at The Blind Tiger, and then headed over to the club for some drinks and dancing. Two summer beers, and four Long Island Iced Tea's I am having a great ol' time shakin' my butt to good music and playing a bad game of pool.

Today however I'm thinking it was probably a bad idea to have THAT much fun! I am finding 35 to mean even less tolerance for the good times. No longer can I drink and dance all night, and bounce back the next day. I think I'm going to be suffering for at least a couple more!

3 comments:

cibertiger said...

Ooooo....glad I didn't partake in the evil nectar that is the Long Island Ice Tea. Poor girl. Those glasses of tea were taller than you are!! What were you thinking?? Glad you had a good time. I had a blast!

Jess

Karina said...

Ouch...ah the power of the mighty hangover!

Glad you had a good time though. Wish I had been there to party with you!

Happy Belated Birthday babe!

Jennwynn said...

This can't be the last photo in this blog! :)